Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,948 in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)