Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,846 in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (about 2 hours ago)