Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,254 (﷼ 8,647) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)