Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.845 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 80% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,741 (﷼ 7,979) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)