Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02484 BRL / SSP *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 62% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,922 (77,388 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (43 minutes ago)