Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02893 BRL / SSP *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 540 (18,679 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)