Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,377 in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)