Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,756 in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)