Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,631 in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)