Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06697 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,347 (RD$ 49,985) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)