Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40223 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,472 (23,548 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (35 minutes ago)