Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,861 in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)