Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,610 (RM3,681) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)