Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,991 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23756 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,097 (R 13,037) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (44 minutes ago)