Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.724 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,940 (€2,669) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)