Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,391 in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)