Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,728 in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)