Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,678 in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)