Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,058 in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)