Cost of living comparison between Jizan, Saudi Arabia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.841 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,471 (﷼ 6,503) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)