Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.859 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 50% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,741 (﷼ 4,356) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)