Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.875 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,676 (﷼ 7,632) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)