Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00318 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,030 (₩2,524,754) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (26 minutes ago)