Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45440 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,960 (元4,314) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)