Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14505 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,947 (34,106 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)