Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04815 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,487 (₨51,645) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (35 minutes ago)