Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05006 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,172 (₨83,349) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (37 minutes ago)