Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,605 (6,506 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)