Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.041 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 115% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,179 (10,735 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)