Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.162 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,364 ($3,594) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)