Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,248 (€1,705) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (31 minutes ago)