Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.669 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,203 (€1,963) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (25 minutes ago)