Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.406 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,459 (€1,016) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (35 minutes ago)