Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00281 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,967 (₩1,769,734) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)