Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00323 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,648 (₩1,746,542) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (41 minutes ago)