Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,944 (€877) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)