Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,993 (€1,409) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)