Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00275 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,319 (₩1,206,931) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)