Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00290 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,796 (₩2,683,583) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (34 minutes ago)