Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 881 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,824 (﷼ 4,555) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)