Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04910 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 41% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,713 (₨55,263) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)