Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04874 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,843 (₨78,835) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)