Cost of living comparison between Jammu, India and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04713 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,778 (₨58,955) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)