Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05057 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,773 (₨74,611) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)