Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04948 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,661 (₨53,789) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)