Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04650 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,732 (101,764 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (35 minutes ago)