Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,409 (Rp 21,830,012) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)