Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,465 (Rp 10,207,107) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)