Cost of living comparison between Jakarta, Indonesia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,562 (Rp 9,968,265) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)