Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05512 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,799 (₨87,080) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (19 minutes ago)