Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05123 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,159 (₨81,178) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)