Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05006 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,807 (₨56,077) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (38 minutes ago)