Cost of living comparison between Jacksonville, Florida, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.475 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,107 ($1,470) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)