Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.146 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,994 ($2,223) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)