Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.737 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,536 ($2,552) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (44 minutes ago)