Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,809 ($1,831) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)