Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04656 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,622 (₨34,838) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)