Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,784 (5,088TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (21 minutes ago)