Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.866 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,561 (4,111TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)