Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02829 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,870 (¥242,878) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)