Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02936 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,945 (¥236,538) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (43 minutes ago)