Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,969 in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)