Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.864 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,070 (3,552TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)