Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.855 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,680 (4,304TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)