Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17744 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,350 (E£ 18,880) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)