Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 906 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03192 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,018 (₨125,878) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (41 minutes ago)