Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03116 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,390 (₨108,781) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (42 minutes ago)