Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05557 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,435 (руб 61,812) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (35 minutes ago)