Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05496 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,757 (руб 50,160) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)