Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.475 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,425 (Dinar 1,212) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)