Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.797 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,289 (Dinar 1,519) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)