Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.478 BRL / JOD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 45% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,624 (Dinar 809) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (37 minutes ago)