Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18580 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,901 (Mex$ 20,997) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (33 minutes ago)