Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,146 (S/. 4,607) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)