Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00517 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,411 (CH$466,774) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)