Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.801 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,013 (RM2,512) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)