Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.773 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,391 (RM5,677) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (35 minutes ago)