Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.703 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,297 (RM3,270) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)