Cost of living comparison between Ipatinga, Brazil and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,866 in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)