Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.342 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,228 ($2,163) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)