Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,192 (€1,221) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)