Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.665 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 48% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,124 (€2,217) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (22 minutes ago)